DCOSS 2015 Registration
|Conference||Before May 7, 2015||After May 7, 2015|
|Student IEEE member||$300||$400|
|Student IEEE/ACM non-member||$400||$500|
|Full IEEE member||$600||$700|
|Full IEEE non-member||$700||$800|
|Special fee for Brazilian Students
(limited to the first 20 requesting Brazilian students)
|R$ 400||R$ 500|
|Workshops||Before May 7, 2015||After May 7, 2015|
|Student IEEE/ACM member||$100||$150|
|Student IEEE/ACM non-member||$150||$200|
|Full IEEE/ACM member||$250||$350|
|Full IEEE/ACM non-member||$300||$400|
- Regular conference registration includes one copy of the conference proceedings, admittance to all paper sessions for DCOSS sessions, conference lunches, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, one ticket to the Welcome Reception, and one ticket to the Social Event.
- Brazilian student special rates do NOT include conference lunches, and ticket to the Social Event. Workshops are included in all the conference registration fee.
- Each paper in the main conference must have at least one conference non-student registration.
- Early registration ends on May 7, 2015 at 11:59pm AOE.
- The information regarding Social Event will be provided later. Extra tickets may be bought.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and received no later than May 7, 2015. Requests received by May 7, 2015 will receive a refund less a processing fee of $75.
- No refunds will be processed for cancellations after May 7, 2015.
- All presenting authors and participants need to register in order to obtain visa invitation letters to attend DCOSS. The online registration form contains a field to ask registrants if they need a visa invitation letter.