The annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 2016) will take place in Washington D.C. in May 26-28, 2016.
As with previous editions of the DCOSS conferences, this conference will be co-located with several closely related workshops, and will provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to present their contributions related to the above high-level aspects of distributed sensor systems.
Workshop articles will be added to IEEE Xplore and workshop proceedings are foreseen.
Workshop Proposal Submission
A workshop proposal consists of the following information:
Please submit all workshop proposals (PDF format) via e-mail to: email@example.com
- Description of the workshop including motivations, goals, and
relevance to the distributed sensor systems community
- Organizers (including a short bio of chair(s), and a description of
past workshop/conference organization experience)
- Length (Half-Day Workshop / Full-day Workshop)
- Planned Format of the Workshop (including expected number of papers,
keynotes, the selection of papers, a tentative program committee if
available, and a draft call for papers if available)
- Past Workshop Details (if not first edition - including statistics
such as history and frequency of the workshop, approximate attendance,
URL´s if available)
- Extra information (publicity/promotion plan/sponsors/...)
Deadline: February 8, 2016
Northeastern University, USA